The Australian Government is inviting applicants to apply for the Australia Pacific Scholarships to study in Australia. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023The purpose of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships is to give people the opportunity to gain and build the knowledge and skills to drive positive change and influence their home country’s development.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
0 (0 votes)
The Australian Government, also known as the Commonwealth Government, is the national government of Australia, a federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy. Like other Westminster-style systems of government, the Australian Government is made up of three branches: the executive and the judicial.
Why study at the Australian Government? While studying, they can work up to 20 hours per week during the semester and full-time during the semester break. It can be a great way to find study-related work or pay for your lifestyle in Australia. It is a world-leading education institution, premium training facilities and outstanding lecturers and student support services. It provides an education designed to help you succeed in the global workforce.Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022/2023
- University or Organization: Australian Government
- Department: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate, Vocational Education and Training courses
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and Wallis and Futuna.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Vocational Education and Training courses, Bachelor degree courses, Master degree courses, Doctorate programs
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships are currently offered at Pacific tertiary institutions in Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Fiji, Samoa, and Wallis and Futuna.
- Must be a citizen of and a resident in the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships participating country
- Meet specific eligibility criteria imposed by the Government of the applicant’s country of citizenship
- Satisfy the host government’s immigration requirements for regional students
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age on January 1st of the year they are commencing the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to comply with the relevant Country or Regional Profile before submitting their admission online applications via OASIS at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to supply several documents to support their scholarship application, including,
- A certified copy of the original formal degree graduation certificate
- A certified translation copy of the transcript
- A certified copy of a citizenship document
- A certified copy of the original birth certificate
- Referee reports
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: An applicant or awardee will meet DFAT’s English language requirements.
Winners will receive a return airfare from your home country to the country of study, academic, and other compulsory fees, an establishment allowance, and a living allowance paid fortnightly.