The Imperial College London is proud to offer up to ten fully-funded PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering. These scholarships are available for both UK and International applicants.The aim of the scholarships is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study in three key areas increase the capacity and level of research, innovation and development activity.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get a fully-funded award for PhD study in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1907, Imperial College London is a public research university in London. It focuses exclusively on science, technology and medicine, with its main campus located in South Kensington.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through October 31, 2022.
- Course Level: PhD programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of chemical engineering.
- Awards: These scholarships will cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £21,400.
- Nationality: UK and International
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 fully-funded scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or related science.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a copy of your English Language certificate (if applicable – the language requirement can be found here: where there are 2 levels we require the higher level)
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, candidates have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the college. After that, they will need to submit an application for admission through the online admissions system.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts, CV and national id card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are advised to check the entry requirements of the Imperial College London.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at Imperial, you have to meet the English language requirements of the college.