The OPEC Fund offers an Internship Program enabling students from diverse academic backgrounds to experience work with an international organization. The application phase for 2022 OPEC Fund internships is now open. Successful applicants will be sponsored to Austria for this internship round.
see more and apply: Chatham University Scholarships and Grants 2022/23 for Fresh Students
OPEC Fund Internship Program offers opportunities to focus on one or more of the following: public sector operations; private sector and trade finance operations; grants; financial operations; risk management; strategic planning and economic services; internal audit; human resources; administration; communication; legal services; and information technology. see more and apply
Company/Organisation(s): OPEC Fund for International Development
Program Type: Internship Opportunities
Program Location: Vienna, Austria
Program Duration: 3 – 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Applicants must be between 19 to 25 years of age and enrolled in an undergraduate program (having completed at least two years) or graduate program. Alternatively, applicants may be recent graduates, having graduated a maximum of one year before the application deadline.
Additionally, applicants must be:
- Proficient in English. Knowledge of an additional language (e.g. French, Spanish, Arabic) is an asset;
- Computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office);
- Keenly interested in the work of the OPEC Fund;
- Able to demonstrate cultural awareness; and
- Able to demonstrate the OPEC Fund’s core values (Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Community).
How to Apply: To apply for OPEC Fund International Internships 2022, candidates must submit:
- The online application form;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- A copy of their university diploma or equivalent, or an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying the applicant is / was an undergraduate student;
- A copy of their most recent university transcripts, showing the cumulative GPA or equivalent; and
- A short statement in English (about 150-250 words) outlining their motivation for applying.
- All applications must be in English;
- Please upload the statement and transcripts under the ‘Additional documents’ section of the application form; and
- Please answer all the questions on the application form.