Recent graduates and students in their final year of studies are invited to apply for the Emerging Markets Analyst Program (EMEA) – a full time analyst program in Nigeria . Citi’s Europe, Middle East and Africa regional business is looking for full-time Analysts to join the team in various locations across the region.
The EM Analyst Program begins is a 4-week training program. Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions.
Company/Organisation(s): Citi group
Program Type: Graduate Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 4-week
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates and Final Year Students
Analysts will have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the both banking and operational divisions within Citi. The classroom training program are followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citi.
During your 4-week training program you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. We are open to your degree background as we will provide you the training you require to excel.
By the end of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities and grown their corporate career.
To be eligible for Emerging Markets Analyst (EMEA) Full Time Analyst Program, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed your university degree or will complete it prior to June 2022
- Applicants must have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
- Applicants must be fluent in English
- Applicants must have less than 3 years of work experience
- Applicants must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable, please upload your NYSC certificate)
Attach your updated CV, full academic transcript and ID or passport copy.