Applications are invited from young African entrepreneurs for the ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme (YEP) designed for early-stage entrepreneurs with a demonstrated commitment to building their business.
The Entrepreneurs programme is a 4-week sprint designed to mentor and enhance career growth of African entrepreneurs who just started their entrepreneurial journey and are passionate about scaling-up their businesses.
ALX is committed to supporting young entrepreneurs in building thriving businesses across Africa. The programme is entirely free for participants as the programme fee has been waived due to the sponsorship of the Mastercard Foundation and other partners. Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be invited to join the ROOM community where they will have access to a global network of resources, job opportunities, and on-going support to grow their businesses.
To be eligible for the ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be the founder or co-founder of a business in Africa.
- Commit to 4 weeks, 10 hours/week.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-35 years
- Business or service is ready to go to market in less than a month.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme 2022 are to apply online before the application deadline as late application will not be considered.