Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Snowdon Masters Scholarship 2022-2023 for international students with the ability to create change and influence others in their chosen field of endeavours.
The Snowdon Masters Scholarship has been designed to identify and accelerate talented disabled students though higher education, creating the influencers of the future.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Snowdon Trust
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in UK
Scholarship Worth: £30,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: All Nationalities
To be considered for the Snowdon Masters Scholarship 2022-2023, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that they are exceptional leaders, with the ability to create change within and beyond their academic field.
- Must have shown excellence in their chosen subjects.
- Demonstrated leadership potential with a proven drive for success.
- Ability to create change and drive disability issues.
- Proven achievements in academia, employment or voluntary activities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate their ambitious drive to succeed now and into the future.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Snowdon Masters Scholarship 2022-2023 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline. Applicants are to read the Guidance Criteria, FAQs and a fullest of application questions before completing the application form.