Applications are invited from suitably qualified PhD candidates from an eligible African country to apply for the PhD Internship at Microsoft Africa Research Institute where applicants will demonstrate depth of knowledge in planning, conducting and publishing a research study.
Microsoft provides a nurturing environment to support passionate researchers and engineers in AI technology innovation. The ideal candidates should have strong ability to work with researchers and product team colleagues at Microsoft to accelerate research agendas in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Company/Organisation(s): Microsoft Africa Research Institute
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Kenya
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: PhD Candidates
Nationality: All Nationalities
PhD Internship at Microsoft Africa Research Institute 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the PhD Internship, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Currently pursuing a PhD degree in computer science.
- Experience contributing to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers (being listed as author) at conferences such as CHI, CSCW.
- Should be able to take initiative, but also follow a research plan and work well as part of a team.
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills.
- Ability to design and execute on a research agenda.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the PhD Internship at Microsoft Africa Research Institute 2022 are to apply online and provide all the required information on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details