FirstRand Foundation Scholarship 2022: Applications are invited from suitably qualified South African citizens to apply for the FirstRand Foundation Scholarship for International postgraduate study for the 2022/23 academic session. –
The Scholarship for South Africans, valued at R925,000 is available to previously disadvantaged South African nationals for postgraduate study outside South Africa in any discipline at an international university of their choice.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): FirstRand Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Any International Institution
Scholarship Worth: R925,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: South Africans
To be considered for the Foundation Scholarship for South Africans, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a South African national.
- Applicants must not have studied in any overseas institution.
- Preference will be given to candidates under the age of 35 years.
- Successful candidates must be willing to return to South Africa for at least five years after completing their studies.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the FirstRand Foundation Scholarship 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline. Applicants wishing to obtain a postgraduate degree from an oversea university are to take advantage of this opportunity.