Science Ambassador Scholarship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022-23 Science Ambassador Scholarship for women in science, technology, engineering, or math to study in the United States of America. –
The scholarship will cover the full tuition expenses of successful applicants for the period of four years, staring with the 2022-2023 academic year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cards Against Humanity
Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Institutions in USA
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
To be eligible for the Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be interested in the field of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Must have obtained relevant certifications required for admission into an undergraduate programme at a United States’ institution of higher learning.
- Must be available to commence studies in the 2022-2023 academic session.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must meet the English language requirements.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022 are to film a three-minute educational video of themselves explaining a STEM topic that they are passionate about. The video should be:
- A mini-lecture, not a personal statement. Pretend you’re a lecturer speaking to a class.
- Clear, creative, accurate and a demonstration of your passion for the subject.
- Three minutes or less in length.
- About any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study.
- Scientifically accurate.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public’.
An advisory board of women who hold higher degrees and work in a broad range of STEM fields will review applications and select finalists. Finalists will be notified in early 2023 and will move onto the next round to submit additional materials.