WEMA Bank is currently receiving applications from young Nigerian graduates for Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Programme. This training program is an opportunity for young Nigerian graduates to enhance their professional career in the banking sector. –
The Bank – “WEMA Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders”
Company/Organisation(s): WEMA Bank Plc
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduate
The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers.
The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives.
It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
To be eligible for WEMA Bank Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Programme, you are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions:
- First Class or Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
How-to-Apply: To apply for the WEMA Bank Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Programme, please continue to online application page. All stages of the employment process will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.