The Yidan Prize is an inclusive education award that recognizes individuals or teams who have contributed significantly to education research and development. Qualified candidates are to be nominated for the prize award before the closing date.
Prize Sponsor(s): Yidan Prize
Prize Worth: HK$30 million (US$3.9 million)
Subject Eligibility: Education Research and Development
Nationality: All Nationalities
Yidan Prize for Education Research and Development | DETAILS
The Yidan Prize is awarded in two categories which includes the Yidan Prize for Education Development and Yidan Prize for Research. Each prise comprises a gold medal and a total sum of HK$30 million (around US$3.9 million). Half will be given as cash prize will other half will be awarded as a project fund to help winners expand their initiatives.
To be eligible for the Yidan Prize for Education Research and Development 2022, applicants must note the following:
- Nominations may be received from various sectors and geographical region.
- Nominators may be members of government bodies, no-governmental organizations, professional associations, professional associations, and thought leaders in education and/or beyond.
- The nominator should have a thorough understanding of the nominee’s work and must submit at least two recommendation letters from supporters.
- Each nominator can submit as many nominations as they wish.
How-to-Apply: Nominators are to use the online nomination system to submit their nomination. Nominators are to register first before proceeding on their nominations.
The following documents are to be submit along with the nomination:
- Nomination form in English
- Nominee’s personal details including full name, date of birth, email address, residential address, mobile phone number etc.
- CV of the nominee
- Minimum of two recommendation letters from supporters endorsing the nominee’s achievement.
- For the Education Research category, up to five and at least one softcopies of relevant research publication of the nominees.
- A 2-minute video from the nominee’s on how they would use the project funding if selected as winners.
Deadline: 31st March, 2022