Applications are hereby invited from outstanding students for Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2022-23 available to graduating high school seniors, undergraduate students (all years), Community college students transferring to four-year universities and graduate students (law school, medical school, MBA, and all other full-time masters or PhD programs). –
As an HSF Scholar, you will have access to HSF’s invaluable Scholar Support Services and be eligible to receive a scholarship. About 10,000 outstanding students are selected every year as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF)
Scholarships to be taken at: Accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US.
Scholarships Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Study Level: All Study Levels
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2022-23 | DETAILS
HSF empowers families with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete a higher education, while providing scholarships and support services to as many exceptional students as possible.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The eligibility conditions for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2022-2023 include;
- Applicants must be of Hispanic heritage
- Applicants must be U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA
- Applicants must have minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
- Applicants must plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2022-2023 academic year
- Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
The benefits of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2022-23 are as follows;
- Every year, HSF selects ~10,000 outstanding students as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants
- HSF Scholars have access to a full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services, including career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training
- Career services include access to select internship and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- HSF Scholars are eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences including, the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, and Healthcare Summit
- Exclusive access to the HSF Insider which shares invaluable information and career opportunities
- Finally, and importantly, HSF awards more than $30 million in Scholarships annually and, depending upon available funds, HSF Scholars may also be eligible to receive a scholarship, which range from $500-$5,000 and awarded directly to students
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund can proceed to apply through the online application page. Candidates are also required to enroll in any accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US for the award.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details