The World Bank Group (WBG) Education Global Practice and the Africa Chief Economist Office is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 2022 WBG-Africa Education Fellowship Program for African nationals.
The WBG-Africa Education Fellowship Program targets young, talented Africans who are master’s degree holders and candidates who are completing or have recently completed their Ph.D. in an area relevant to the World Bank’s work in the Education sector.
Company/Organisation(s): World Bank Group
Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: WBG offices in Washington, D.C. or a country office
Program Duration: 6 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Masters
World Bank Group – Africa Education Fellowship 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the WBG – Africa Education Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Sub-Saharan Africa national.
- Be a master’s degree holder with three to four years of relevant experience; recent Ph.D. graduate (within three years of completion) or be enrolled in the last year of the Ph.D. program.
- Have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Fluency in other languages such as French and Portuguese is highly desirable.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Be under the age of 32 by the closing of the application.
- Young African women who are eligible are encouraged to apply, especially those interested in Education Technology.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the World Bank Group – Africa Education Fellowship 2022 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline as late application will not be considered.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details