Students with outstanding academic achievements, strong leadership qualities and good moral character are invited by the Technical University of Munich Asia to apply for the Academic Distinction Scholarships in Singapore for the academic year 2022-2023.This scholarship application has been established exclusively for MSc programmes at the Technical University of Munich Asia for international students and hone country national, both. Selection will be made based on academic merit. A scholarship award will cover tuition fee costs.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for international students in Singapore.
0 (0 votes)
TUM Asia is an institute for research and education located in Singapore, formed in 2002 as the Asian campus of the Technical University of Munich. TUM is ranked 11th in the Global Employability Survey 2015 conducted by The New York Times
Why choose to study at the Technical University of Munich Asia? TUM Asia recognizes that graduates need to look good and feel good simultaneously. TUM is committed to excellence in research and teaching, interdisciplinary education, and promoting promising young scientists.
Application Deadline: The application process begins every year on 1st October. The applicants must have received admission confirmation by 31st March 2022.
- University or Organization: Technical University of Munich Asia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc programmes offered at TUM Asia can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have outstanding academic achievements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to log in to the university portal to submit their admission applications. All eligible students will be assessed based on their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript
- 2 Recommendation letter
- Statement of purpose
- Personal statement
- Passport-sized photograph
- Passport Biodata page photocopy
- Admission Requirements: Students must follow the application process as required by the university and submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88 to 100
- IELTS – 6.5
Candidates selected by the Technical University of Munich Asia will be provided a scholarship to cover the tuition of the applied MSc programme.