If developing new catalytic materials for applications in green fuel synthesis and CO2 mitigation seems interesting to you, then you must apply for the PhD Studentship in Liquid Metal Catalysts for Green Fuels and Co2 Mitigation in Australia at the RMIT University for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship is open to all applicants that wish to work on a project that will investigate novel catalytic systems with applications in CO2 reduction. Students having a relevant master’s degree are eligible to take $31,000 per annum for three years.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance to win a $31,000 per annum award for Ph.D. study in Australia.
0 (0 votes)
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th globally with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education, is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is highly appreciated for its excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community. RMIT aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: Applications are currently open and will close when a suitable candidate is found.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $31,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australian national and other international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study in Liquid Metal Catalysts for Green Fuels and Co2 Mitigation at RMIT is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the university’s research degree requirements.
- How to Apply: Students must log in to RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. To apply for the position, students must mail the supporting documents to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present curriculum vitae and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have first-class honors or equivalent in materials engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, physics, or related disciplines.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
RMIT University will select candidates to provide this scholarship valued at $31,000 per annum for up to 3 years and a 6-month extension.