Penang Medical College is pleased to offer the RCSI & UCD Dublin Scholarship Programme for undergraduate students in Malaysia. Two types of scholarshipprogrammes are offered to both Malaysian and international students.
The college provides undergraduate education to the highest international standards in Medicine and Allied Health Sciences. The main objective of the school is to provide high-quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Fab choice for Malaysian and international applicants in Malaysia.
0 (0 votes)
PMC, wholly-owned by the RCSI and UCD has been providing the highest quality medical education to internationally recognised standards since 1996.
Application Deadline: The students must have completed and submitted their application by May 31, 2022.
- University or Organization: RCSI & UCD Malaysia Campus
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysian and International students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship programme is open to all Malaysian citizens as well as International applicants.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Awarded only to applicants achieving at least 3As at A-Level or 38 points at IBDP (excluding bonus points) or equivalent.
- The scholarship is awarded for the Medical program.
- Applicants must be accepted for admissions to RUMC prior to applying for a scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants will be assessed on both academic and non-academic achievements.
- Applicants must be Malaysian and International students.
- How to Apply: Applicants must download the application form and submit it to email@example.com with the required documents such as:
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- RUMC Offer Letter
- Proof of Deposit Payment
- Reference/ Supporting Letter
- 2 Essays
- Admission requirements: Undergraduate programs available at Penang Medical College are eligible to apply for.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:IELTS: an average score of 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each component.TOEFL: minimum score of 600 with a test of written English at 475+
- minimum of 250 in the computer-based test.
- minimum of 100 in the internet-based test.