Finances for postgraduate study abroad can be difficult to arrange. Therefore, to help students do that, Aston University is pleased to announce its GREAT Scholarships 2022 for international students. The scholarship is offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
GREAT Scholarships are jointly funded by Aston University with the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council. This scholarship application is exclusively offered to students from Bangladesh, Nepal, Egypt, and Kenya. They will be awarded £10,000 towards the tuition fee of a postgraduate programme.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is an amazing program that will provide you the award of £10,000 along with other wonderful benefits.
0 (0 votes)
Aston University is a public research university. It is England’s leading university for business, and technical professions with an ambitious mission are to present original research, inspired teaching, and deliver local and global impact.
Why choose to study at Aston University? Aston University is well known for its world-class teaching and research bottled in a safe yet vibrant and multicultural environment that appeals to domestic and international students. Aston students are offered reliable placement options and are given full support from the placement teams.
Application Deadline: Applications for the GREAT Scholarship will close on 12th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Bangladesh, Nepal, Egypt, and Kenya can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: One-year postgraduate programmes offered at Aston University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from Bangladesh, Nepal, Egypt, or Kenya.
- How to Apply: The students are directed to log in to the official online portal of the university. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must log into the MyAshton Portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A 1-minute video to answer the question – “How will studying at Aston University enable you to contribute to the welfare and development of your country
- A 500-word personal statement on why you are eligible for this course and how you will establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar through personal and academic fulfillment.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a UK 2:1 degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, etc. are accepted at Aston.
The selected students will be presented a sum of £10,000 towards the tuition fee of any undertaken one-year postgraduate programme at Aston.