The funding programme aims to encourage all talented and deserving students who want to commence a Ph.D. degree programme for the academic session 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a great opportunity that will support international students at the University of Edinburgh by providing tuition fee, a stipend of £TBD (expected 15,609)
0 (0 votes)
As one of the ancient universities of Scotland, the University of Edinburgh provides international students with separate undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. It offers research-led teaching and learning experiences of the highest quality.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides candidates with expertise and experience to prepare and successfully transition from student to professional for their potential career. Students at this university will have a number of ways to learn, from programmes taught on campus to part-time online studies.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee, a stipend of £TBD (expected 15,609)
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Ph.D. degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be of excellent academic merit and potential for science.
- Must have a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- Must not have already obtained a Ph.D., or formal equivalent, as a result of direct research training.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants have to take admission in the Ph.D. degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, students can access the application form.
- Note: Applications are open for all schools except the School of Economics, School of Informatics, Biomedical Sciences, and Molecular, Genetic, and Population Health Science. These are currently being worked on and will open shortly.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirementsof the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
The University of Edinburgh will provide tuition fees and a stipend of £TBD (expected 15,609). Subject to satisfactory progress, the scholarships are awarded for between three and four years as agreed by the School/Deanery (or pro-rata for part-time)