Are you seeking ways to get enrolled in a programme related to Information Engineering in Italy? If so, then get motivated. Here is a great opportunity waiting for you in the form of the Department of Information Engineering Scholarships at the University of Padua.The programme IE provides a great focus on applied optics, bioengineering, computer science, electronics, operational research, systems and control theory, and telecommunications with astonishing financial aids.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Apply for the scholarship programme and complete your study in Italy.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Padua is perceived as an Italian university in Padua, in the Veneto region of northern Italy. It is Italy’s second-oldest institute and the fifth-oldest university that endures the world.
Why study at the University of Padua? The university contributes a motivating learning environment from engineering to industry, politics, medicine, the humanities, psychology, agriculture, law, and science. Also, the faculty and research staff of DIE works in about 50 analysis groups and 45 examination laboratories, with an admirable record of editions and collaborations with research institutions and corporations worldwide.
Application Deadline: The students must have completed and submitted their application by February 2, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Padua
- Department: Department of Information Engineering
- Course Level: Masters and Bachelors Degree
- Award: €5,500.00
- Number of Awards: Up to 7
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded in ICT for Internet and Multimedia, Computer Engineering, Control Systems Engineering, and Information Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to claim the scholarship, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidate must hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s degree) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for a Master’s degree)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have taken admission in the master’s or bachelor’s degree coursework at the university for being engaged in the program. After that, only they are qualified to apply for the award application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: One should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The University of Padua will grant a stipend of €5,000.00 per year. The allowance is available for one academic year.