The Nigerian Breweries (NB) is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified graduates to enroll for its 2022 Graduate Management Development programme. After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo: 12-month fully residential training programme. Formal training and experiential attachment.
The programme is targeted at interested Nigerian graduates, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organisation.-
Company/Organisation(s): Nigerian Breweries (NB)
Program Type: Graduate Development Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 Months (1year)
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
The programme is divided into two sub-categories; A: Supply ChainB: Finance, Marketing, HR and Digital & Technology
At the end of the training, successful candidates in Supply Chain will be appointed as Shift Manager in Brewing/Packaging/ Logistics/Automation Engineer, depending on relevant disciplines, in one of the brewery locations across the country. Successful candidates in Finance, Marketing, HR and Digital & Technology will be appointed into management positions
The selection process comprises of the following stages
- Application stage
- Speed test
- Aptitude test (numerical, verbal and logical reasoning)
- Assessment centre
- Medical assessment
- Background and criminal checks
Applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for Nigerian Breweries Graduate Training Program:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree with Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in any Science/Engineering discipline.
- Have a minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subject
- Have completed NYSC, not earlier than January 2018
- Have a maximum of two years’ work experience
- Be digitally agile
- Be open to geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
- Degrees within this discipline include but are not limited to: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical/Agric Engineering, Production Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Physics Electronics, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry, Food Science & Technology.
- A Master’s degree is a related discipline is an added advantage
- A Bachelor’s Degree with Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in related disciplines which include but are not limited to: Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Sociology, Banking and Finance, Finance Management, Accounting, Business Analysis, Mathematics, Management and Investment Banking
- A Master’s degree in any Management discipline is an added advantage
The Nigerian Breweries offers a competitive remuneration packages which include:
- Performance driven increments and bonuses,
- Robust medical capitation,
- Life insurance,
- Onsite daycare,
- Free monthly supply of company products,
- Free daily lunch and happy hour in their in-house Bar.
How-to-Apply: All applications must be submitted online before the closing date. Interested applicants should visit the Nigerian Breweries graduate trainee application portal (link below) and select the job stream they would like to apply to.