Applications are now open for the fully-funded Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2022 to study in France. African students wishing to study their dream courses in France can now seize this opportunity to apply and fulfil their dreams
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po aims to support 126 talented African students through their studies and to offer the next generation of leaders a world-class social science education, so they can go on to become changemakers in their home countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation/Sciences Po
Host Institution(s): Sciences Po, France
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Study level: Postgraduate
Number of Awards: 126 scholarships.
Over six years (2017 – 2022), the Scholars Program will fund:
- 20 scholarships to complete the Sciences Po Bachelor of Arts programme, Africa specialisation
- 50 scholarships to complete a Master’s programme at one of our seven graduate schools
- 60 scholarships reserved for Mastercard Foundation Scholars studying at other partner universities and who would like to attend Sciences Po Summer School.
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po aims to support talented African students
- Applicants should have first degree that qualifies them to apply for a graduate course or summer school course at Sciences Po
- The scholarships are awarded for a period of three years for the Bachelor’s degree, two years for the Master’s degree and one month for the Summer School.
- They cover the full cost of tuition fees at Sciences Po and living costs in France during the study period.
How-to-Apply: The Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarships are awarded in collaboration with a network of partner institutions accepting the terms and conditions of the nomination framework. To apply, first refer to the application and selection process for the category you wish to apply for;
Application Deadline: deadlines to apply for the Scholarships for the year 2022 are:
- Apply for the Scholarship before January 25, 2022
- Apply for your master before January 30, 2022
- Summer School:
- Apply for the Scholarship before January 31, 2022
- Apply to the Sciences Po Summer School before February 28, 2022