Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2022: The Government of Turkey is pleased to announce a new funding arrangement for its scholarship program – the Türkiye Scholarships which is open to foreign candidates interested in studying in Turkey on full scholarship and for all levels of education.
Türkiye Scholarships has designed different and specific scholarship programs for each education level. It offers many qualified scholarship opportunities ranging from long-term bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral scholarships to research and merit-based scholarships, art scholarships to joint scholarship programs conducted with international reputable institutions.
The Scholarships are now available in three categories namely;
Basic Application Criteria
The Minimum Academic Achievement required to apply for Türkiye Scholarships are as follows;
- Minimum academic achievement for undergraduate candidates: 70%
- Minimum academic achievement for Master and Doctorate candidates: 75%
- Minimum academic achievement for candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For Post Graduate programs: being under the age of 30
- For doctoral programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022)
- Researchers and academics
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs at Turkish universities at the level of education they will apply for
The Turkiye burslari scholarship 2022 application form and related information on how to apply are available at the application portal via https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/en/page/prospective-students/how-to-apply. To apply, you need to choose the scholarship category you are qualified for and click on the “Application/Login” button to start application.