If you applying for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2022-2023 then get ready as the application opens. The Application Portal [www.joinnigeriannavy.com] is currently open. You will get all the information you need to get recruited into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service in 2022, including the requirements, recruitment portal and how to apply for the Nigerian Navy.
If you are searching for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) recruitment program for 2022/2023, then you will be guided here on how to go about the application. The Nigerian Navy recruitment portal is www.joinnigeriannavy.com but this page will guide you on the application process.-
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard. Interested applicants for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course 2022/2023 must meet certain requirements in other to be successfully enlisted in the Nigerian Navy DSSC.
The following are required to successfully apply for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course 2022/2023.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Computer Skill is an added advantage.
Please go to the Nigerian Navy online recruitment portal via www.joinnigeriannavy.com to access the Navy DSSC Form 2022 and apply by following the the instructions given at the portal. In applying for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course in 2022, you should check to be sure you meet the above-listed requirements and then proceed to complete the application online.
While on the portal, you are to select the job of your choice and provide all required information and print your referee form which should be completed and returned to the screening centre when called upon. Documents you will need to upload will include, but not limited to the following;
- Educational Certificates (First School Leaving Cert, WAEC/NECO, BSc, Etc)
- Certificate of Origin
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Means of Identification (National ID, Voters Card, Drivers’ Licence, Etc)
- Passport-sized Photograph
Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment 2022/2023 | Test Centers
The following centres across the country are commonly used for the qualifying aptitude test for Nigerian Navy recruitment exercises:
- Abuja Centre:
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
- Bauchi Centre:
- Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
- Lagos Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- AirForce Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
- Sokoto Centre:
- Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
- Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
Important Note: The Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment exercise is currently closed, We will keep updating this page to let you know when the application is open.