Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022-2023: The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) invites applications from qualified graduate and postgraduate candidates for absorption into the NAF Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) across a number of professions. Application is open and accessible via www.airforce.mil.ng – the official career and information website of the Nigerian Air Force.
The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility Requirements
- All applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years of age (Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible) with the following exception:
- Medical Consultants: Candidates should be between the ages of 25 – 40 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1982 are not eligible).
- Chaplain / Imams: Candidates must be between the ages of 20 – 32 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1990 are not eligible).
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age need not apply.
- Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the First Degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC
- Visit the official application portal using the link: airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
- On the page that opens, click on ‘DSSC’ under the header ‘Choose a Career Path’
- Click on the link that shows up on the dropdown to continue the DSSC recruitment page
- Click ‘OK’ to remove the ‘Disclaimer’ popup
- Click on ‘Start Application’ under the DSSC Enlistment box to begin your application
- Note: make sure to read additional requirements specific to your profession/discipline for successful application.
Other Guidelines for Application
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required before filling the form
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration Starts on
26 July 2021and closes on 30 August 2021.
- Applicants are to please NOTE that NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE. No payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Local Government /lndigeneship certificate and Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from
26 July 2021or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com