MainOne is currently looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join their Graduate Trainee Program in Nigeria. At MainOne, we are game changers. A team working together with fresh ideas, leveraging advanced technology to provide IT solutions that revolutionize businesses and enable West Africa’s digital economy, while building an organization that is sustainable and value generating.
The ideal candidate for the program is resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive and audacious with a problem-solving mindset. He or she must be interested in building a career in the Telecommunications and Technology sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
Program Type: Graduate Traineeship
Program Targeted at: Fresh Graduates
Program Duration: 6-weeks
Slots: Not stated.
MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2022 | Program Structure
The traineeship program is a 6-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification (or equivalent) in an Engineering discipline
- Candidates should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Demonstration of leadership through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
Available Program Tracks
2022 GT Program – Data Center Track (14 Slots)
2022 GT Program – General Technical Track (12 Slots)
2022 GT Program – Network Operations Track (8 Slots)
How-to-Apply: To apply for any of the graduate trainee program tracts, click to view the tract details and proceed with the instructions to submit application (you will be required to create an account or login to apply).
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit MainOne Careers Portal for Further Details