Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2022 (Field Engineering Opportunities) is now open for applications. The program inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. The Early Career Program – Field Engineering will last up to 3 years and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently.
As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between their on-site teams and the client. You will work technically and professionally to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained and started properly.-.
Company/Organisation(s): Baker Hughes
Program Type: Graduate Career Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
Baker Hughes Early Career Engineering Program | What to Expect
As part of the Early Career Program in Field Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- Working as a crew member deploying tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through direct, hands-on work
- Preparing, documenting and receiving outbound and inbound equipment in shipments to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as supporting invoicing activities
- Actively engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business
Applicants seeking for Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Field Engineering are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (all fields), Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences or similar.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Have completed any required National service
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with strong communication skills
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants who wish to enroll for Baker Hughes Early Career Program are to submit applications online by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button at the official application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified