Erasmus University Management Scholarship 2022-2023: International Students form the EEA countries with interest to study in Netherlands are invited to apply for this funding by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in collaboration with Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. The Dutch government contributes towards this cost for students in the form of tuition fees and living costs.
Students will only be qualified for the education support after getting a confirmation of admission status at the university. The scholarship award is expected to run for a full year and it is targeted at both undergraduate and masters students.-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science/ Rotterdam School of Management.
Scholarship Type: Education Support.
Host Institution(s): Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
Scholarship Worth: See scholarship value and benefits
Number of Awards: Not SPecified
Study Level: Bachelor and Masters Students
Nationality: International students/ EEA Students.
REQUIREMENTS | Erasmus University Management Scholarships
- Your nationality is from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA);
- You are a prospective student, starting your studies in the academic year 2022/2023;
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at RSM;
- You meet the specific requirements of the programme you are applying for;
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programmes in the Netherlands).
How-to-Apply: To apply for for the Erasmus University Management Scholarships, the first step is to register for the Bachelor International Business Administration programme in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF).
It is not possible to choose a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will choose recipients for specific scholarships. RSM will take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
Application Deadline: Varies.
Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details