Are you an international student seeking scholarship opportunities in a Canadian institution of higher learning? Then apply for the University of Guelph President’s Scholarship 2022 which is awarded to top international students.
The scholarship was established in honour of the University’s eighth president and it’s the University of Guelph’s most prestigious award for international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Guelph
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): University of Guelph
Scholarship Worth: $42,500
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
University of Guelph President’s Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the President’s Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international (VISA) student.
- Applicant must be entering the first semester of any degree program at the University of Guelph.
- Have not previously attended a post-secondary institution.
- Have at least an admission average equivalent to a 90.0% Canadian curriculum.
- Have made significant leadership contributions to their school and community.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the University of Guelph President’s Scholarship 2022 are to complete an online application form on or before the application deadline. Applicants will be required to submit reference letters as part of the application documents.
Students who submit this application will automatically be considered for an Academic Leadership International Entrance Scholarship.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details