The World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program is now open for application from suitably qualified candidates. This program provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills.
You will gain valuable experience working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas. Projects are designed to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests. Interns receive mentorship and training from WYA staff members.
Company/Organisation(s): World Youth Alliance (WYA)
Program Type: Graduate/ Students Internship
Program Location: Middle-East & North Africa
Program Duration: 6 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Students/Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
World Youth Alliance Regional Internship | What to Expect
Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society.
- Candidates must be proactive,
- Detail-oriented and
- Humble individuals with a willingness to learn
To eligible for World Youth Alliance Regional Internship are expected to meet the following conditions: Applicants must,
- Have completed WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) (if this is not yet the case, you will be invited to undertake the training if selected for the internship)
- Be active in the WYA region to which they belong (if the member does not come from the regional office they are applying to)
How-to-Apply: To apply, carefully fill the Application form provided at the official webpage (link below). If you have made it through the initial screening process, the team will get in touch with you regarding the next steps of your application.
- In the last section you will need to attach the following:
- Cover Letter/Letter of Intent
- Your Curriculum Vitae/Resumé with your recent picture
- Two letters of recommendation (these may also come from your references) addressed to the WYAMENA Regional Director sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A portfolio/sample design works (for marketing internship only)
Note: CVs/Resumes, Letter of intent, and Recommendation letters should be uploaded in MS Word or PDF format with the file name saved as: SURNAME_CV.pdf, SURNAME_Reccommendation 1.doc, etc.
Application Deadline: The followings are the starting and deadlines for the program
ONLINE INTERNSHIP BATCH 1: Jan 22-May 6, 2022
Deadline: Jan 3, 2022
ONLINE INTERNSHIP BATCH 2: May 23-Aug 26, 2022
Deadline: Apr 29, 2022
ONLINE INTERNSHIP BATCH 3: Sep 19-Dec 16, 2022
Deadline: Sep 9, 2022