GTBank Limited Internship: Applications are hereby invited for an exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. This internship program is highly competitive and available for OND and Pre-NYSC candidates.
The Internship Program offers OND graduates and Pre-NYSC candidates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures.
Company/Organisation(s): GTBANK LIMITED
Program Type: OND/Pre-NYSC Internship
Program Location: GTBANK Branches Nationwide
Program Duration: 6 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: OND and Pre-NYSC
GTBANK LIMITED Internship Program | What to Expect
The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future. At GTBank internship, you will be exposed to:
- Job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of their Transaction Services team
- Learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures
Interested applicants for GTBANK LIMITED Internship Program, are required to meet the following conditions:
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking to apply for GTBANK LIMITED Internship Programme are to fill, complete and submit the GTBank application form for the opportunity.
Application Deadline: Not Specified