Avancez Scholarships for non-EU/EEA Countries to Study in Sweden, 2022/23 : Applications are currently invited from international Masters Students from the non-EU/EEA countries for the Avancez Scholarships to study in Sweden. The scholarship is a yearly exercise at Chalmers and is currently open for next application phase.
Avancez! is the motto of the university founder William Chalmers. Chalmers will award a number of scholarships available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The exact number of scholarships is determined on a yearly basis.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chalmers University of Technology
Scholarship to be taken at: Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Scholarship Type: Tuition Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: see scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Determined yearly
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International students (non-EU/EEA countries)
Avancez Scholarships 2022/23 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
These scholarships are available to;
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- Selection: The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
- Fields of Study: The field/s of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President.
For the current academic year the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
How-to-Apply: To begin application for Avancez Scholarships 2022/23, please refer to the how to apply page administered by Chalmers.
Application Deadline: Check keydates for the current application period