VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to Study in Belgium: International students from a list of countries around the globe are invited to apply for VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships in Belgium to study for the 2022/2023 academic session.
ICPs are International master programmes focus on subjects aligned with the Agenda 2030 and SDG principles. VLIR-UOS supports a selection of 15 ICPs and provides an annual intake of 10 new first-year scholarships for each ICP.-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): VLIR-UOS
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarships to be taken at: VLIR-UOS, Belgium.
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Masters
Nationality: International students
VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility conditions for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to study in Belgium:
- Applicants should be international students from any of the following countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Vietnam, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru, Suriname.
- Scholarships to be awarded for Masters degree in development-related studies.
- A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the eligible countries at the time of the application
- The maximum age for a master programme candidate is 35 for an initial master and 40 for an advanced master.
- Priority is given to candidates who are employed in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, the social economy or NGOs, or who aim at a career in one of these sectors.
- English Language Requirement: international applicants away from the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university
- VLIR-UOS scholarships cover tuition fees
- Travel expenses
- Insurance and living expenses (board and lodging)
How-to-Apply:To qualify for this educational award, candidates are to take a look at the selected masters programmes, and if interested proceed to apply. On the university website, apply for admission to the programme as well as for the scholarship itself. When you apply for the programme, be sure to mention whether you wish to apply for a scholarship. Do not apply for more than one Master’s programme per year.
Document Requirements: Applications must be submitted together with a resume, passport copy and bachelors degree certificate.
Application Deadline: 18 March 2022