TikTok Insights Internship for African Students (Undergrad/Masters): The leading destination for short-form mobile video is now looking for talented individuals to join them in 2022 as Insights Interns – people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok. Undergraduate and Masters students across a number of locations in Africa are invited to apply.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
Program Type: Student Internship
Location(s): ZA, Nigeria and Kenya
Program Targeted at: Undergraduate/Masters Students
Program Duration: Not Stated
Slots: Not stated.
Nationality: Africa Students
Responsibilities | TikTok Insights Internship 2022
- We are looking for an intern who is quick in noticing trends and sharp enough to deliver insights to guide teams on what is trending in the world.
- The intern will work with the Insights team to provide daily insights on what our communities love the most.
- The intern will also assist our Safety team with reviewing top videos of the day to ensure they are not harmful.
- The role will support ZA, Nigeria and Kenya.
This role will support with:
- Review videos for valuable insights to support our core operations, creators and content.
- Pick up potential threats and safety issues as they happen off app
- Must be able to keep up with trending events of the day and give valuable insights.
- Currently enrolled in a degree, graduating in 2023
- Passionate about TikTok
- Knowledge of popular trends and music
- Must know more than 2 languages, including English
- Must have an eye for detail
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should click here to apply. You will be required to log in or create an account (for new users).
Application Deadline: Not Specified