The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) recruitment 2021 has commenced and can be access through the e-portal www.customs.gov.ng or directly at vacancy.customs.gov.ng. The recruitment will cut across the different cadres of Customs which is scheduled for different dates (stated below).
The 2021 recruitment process is scheduled to start on the 13th of December and will run through the 24th day of December, covering the cadres from Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04) up to Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08).-
Customs Recruitment 2021 | E-Portal Availability and Schedules
The e-portal is open for the following schedules;
Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 13 December 2021
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND).
Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOL 06)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 15 December 2021
- Applicant must possess an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE).
Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 17 December 2021
- Applicant must possess Junior Secondary Certificate (JSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
General Requirements for Recruitment into the Nigerian Customs Service
- Be a Nigerian by birth or decent.
- Have a height of not less than 7 meters for male applicants and 1.64 meters for female applicants.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters (male applicants only)
- Be certified by a government medical officer to be medically fit and mentally stable.
- Be free from any form of financial indebtedness.
- Be of good behaviours and willing to learn, respect your superior officers.
- Present with a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments.
How to Apply
To start application for the Nigerian Customs Service recruitment 2021, please proceed as follows;
- Step 1. visit customs.gov.ng
- Step 2. click on e-Services
- Step 3. Select vacancy Or visit vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- You should see full requirements for each cadre and submit your application
- E-Portal Availability Date – 24 December 2021
- The Nigerian Customs Recruitment Form is free of charge and can only be access via www. customs.gov.ng.
- You will have to select the position to apply for, based on your qualification
- Please note that you can only apply for one position. any other application will replace the previous one.
Application Deadline: 24 December, 2021