Are you a graduate student, passionate about community impact, sustainability and communication and looking for an experience in an international environment? Then you are invited to apply for HEINEKEN Africa Foundation Internship Programme 2022 for young graduate students.
As an intern with the HEINEKEN Africa Foundation, you will be a key player of the Corporate Affairs team Africa, Middle East & Eastern Europe (AMEE). You will contribute to defining, communicating and managing pan-African projects and connect with many international stakeholders.-
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Amsterdam/Other locations
Program Targeted at: Graduate Students
Program Duration: 6months
Slots: Not stated.
Nationality: Africa, Middle East and Eastern Europe
BACKGROUND | HEINEKEN Africa Foundation Internship Programme
The aim of the HEINEKEN Africa Foundation is to improve the health of communities in nine sub-Saharan African countries where HEINEKEN operates. This internship is a unique opportunity to learn about social sustainability and community impact in a corporate environment and to develop a diverse skill set within one of the most dynamic regions in the world.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
- Supporting initiatives related to the HAF agenda:
- Monitoring of running projects
- Collect and review the half year reports and end evaluations
- Manage incoming requests
- Project management of a diverse range of projects;
- Creating fresh content for the HAF editorial calendar and managing publication on internal and external communication channels;
- Supporting with relevant projects in the team and department and other ongoing activities.
To be part of the HEINEKEN Africa Foundation Internship, you should be a student in your Master’s, preferably related to Sustainable Development, Corporate Communications and/or Public Affairs and you have the following:
- Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Project management skills
- Interest and affinity with Africa and Middle East region
- Ability to connect with diversity of people and cultures
- Pro-active and flexible mindset, eager to learn
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Programs (PowerPoint/Excel)
- Proficiency in English: written, spoken and interpersonal. Knowledge of French is desired but not necessary
When you are an intern at HEINEKEN you will:
- Work for one of the most exciting companies and brands in the world and one of the top companies in the country;
- Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs;
- GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way;
- Be challenged and get exposure on real live projects;
- Be a member of the international team of interns, boosting your professional (and social) network;
- Receive an internship allowance of EUR 500 per month.
Application Deadline: Not Specified