Draper Hills Summer Fellowship Program at Stanford University: Applications are now open for the next round of Draper Hills Summer Fellowship Program at Stanford University. The fellowship provides a unique forum for emerging leaders to connect, exchange experiences, and receive academic training to enrich their knowledge and advance their work.
The program is designed to bring together a group of 25 to 30 mid-career practitioners in law, politics, government, private enterprise, civil society and international development from all regions of the world. Participants will be exposed to the theory and practice of democracy, development and the rule of law.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Bill Draper and Ingrid von Mangoldt Hills
Host Institution(s): Stanford University
Funding Amount: See Fellowship Benefits
Number of Awards: 20 – 35 per year
Study Level: Not applicable
Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility Criteria | Draper Hills Summer Fellowship Program
o be eligible for this fellowship program, applicants must:
- Be mid-career practitioners in law, politics, government, private enterprise, civil society and international development form around the world.
- Be available to attend the fellowship program for the three weeks intensive academic training.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership potentials.
- Be willing to learn and explore new institutional models and frameworks to enhance their ability to promote democratic change in their home countries.
- Have a working knowledge of English language
- Provision of accommodations for the fellowship program
- Transportation costs
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Draper Hills Summer Fellowship Program at Stanford University are to apply by accessing the WizeHive application system which is widely used by other fellowship programs and should be easy to use.
Applicants are to note that the application contains the following sections:
- Applicant information
- Academics & Career information
- Essay Questions
- English Language Proficiency
- Video Submission
- Financial information
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Certification
Application Deadline: January 15, 2022