P&G offer a range of sought-after internships, traineeships, apprenticeships, and co-ops for those interested in business management, marketing, finance, IT, science, engineering, and more. P&G Internships vary in length from six weeks to 12 months, and take place all over the world, both in-person and virtually
A P&G internship is your gateway into the company. It’s your chance to build global, groundbreaking databases, establish face-to-face relationships with customers, handle multimillion-dollar marketing campaigns, and more.-Advertisements-
Program Type: Students/Graduate Internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 3 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Student/Graduates
Nationality: Any nationality
P&G Internship Program for Students | What to Expect
Deciding to become an intern at P&G is a big decision. But opting to join a company that offers incredible real-world experience that you can’t get anywhere else is an easy one to make.
- You will expand your knowledge based on personal experiences, coaching, and resources within the best-in-class learning platforms.
- You will also work alongside great managers who will invest in your development and give you feedback to help you grow and improve.
Applicants seeking for P&G Internship for Students and graduates, are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a student or a graduate
- Must be interested in business management, marketing, finance, IT, science, engineering.
- Demonstrate creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English language.
How-to-Apply: Application for P&G Internship Program for Students and Graduates is done online.
Application Deadline: Not Specified