McGill University Entrance Scholarships: Applications are welcomed from eligible candidates for the Entrance Scholarships 2022 at McGill University, Canada for international students wishing to enrol in a full-time study program.
The scholarships in Canada include the One-Year Entrance Scholarships and the Major Entrance Scholarships aimed at supporting new entrants to McGill University.-Advertisements-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): McGill University
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): McGill University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
McGill University Entrance Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Entrance Scholarships for Undergraduates 2022 at McGill University, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a first-time university student entering a full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Must meet the minimum academic requirements for admission to McGill University for an undergraduate program.
- Meet the English language requirements.
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates for the McGill University Entrance Scholarships are to note that no separate application is required for the One-Year Entrance Scholarships. However, the Major Entrance Scholarships applicants are to submit a separate application soon after submitting their application for admission.
To apply for the Major Entrance Scholarships, you are to note:
- After you submit your application for admission to McGill, you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
This email will provide you with your:
- McGill ID number
- PIN used to log on to Minerva
- Log on to Minerva and go to: Applicant > Apply for Major Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship. Here is a sample preview of the application form (PDF).
- You will be prompted to provide specific information which may include some or all of the following:
- A factual list of your school activities and community/volunteer involvement for the last three academic years (including athletic/artistic and other activities)
- A general essay either on a contemporary or historical figure that influenced/inspired you, or on a memorable event/experience which provided you with a new outlook on life
- A one-page letter of reference that you have written – for yourself – in the third person
- Your referees or school administrator must email your reference letters (and statements of rank, only if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org (and quote your McGill ID number). These documents must be:
- typed on official letterhead stationery
- duly signed and converted to PDF
Application Deadline: Varies depending on countries