The IMRD/Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are full-fee scholarships available to students from all nationalities! The scholarships cover your tuition fee, 1000 euro monthly allowance and a 7000 euro contribution to be used for travel and installation costs during the programme.
Each year a minimum of the top 15 applicants are selected for these scholarships! 3 European students and 12 non-European students. In addition to these 15, the Management Board may decide to award additional scholarships to applicants from specific regions.-Advertisements-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): IMRD/ Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
Scholarship to be taken at: IMRD (Ghent University), Belgium
Scholarship Type: Full-Fee Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (See Benefits below)
Scholarship Slots: 15 plus scholarships per year.
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All nationalities
IMRD/Erasmus Mundus Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
The scholarship eligibility conditions are as follows;
- The Erasmus Mundus scholarships are now available for students from all nationalities
- Applicants should be enrolling or have been enrolled in a programme at IMRD, Ghent University.
A limited number of scholarships are awarded.
- Financial aid in the form of scholarships can be awarded to top applicants.
- The application team nominates top applicants for scholarships.
- These applicants are then presented to the IMRD Management Board which decides on the final selection.
The EMJMD student scholarships include:
- a contribution to the students’ participation costs (including the tuition fees, library and laboratory costs, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the Master);
- a contribution to student travel and installation costs;
- a monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme.
How-to-Apply: To be eligible for a scholarship you need to complete an online application and your application file needs to be submitted to the Ghent University admissions office. You can select whether or not you wish to apply for a scholarship during the online application.
Application Deadline: 28 February, Yearly