The North Island College is providing the English Proficiency International Awards to all excellent candidates who want to commence an undergraduate degree at the University in Canada. Students who are interested in achieving higher education are invited to this programme.
The programme supports international students in enhancing their knowledge in the field of education at the University. The bursary is available for the academic session 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Canada.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1975, North Island College facilities include 4 campuses and 3 centres serving 157,000 people and 80,000 kilometres of geography. It is a community college situated mainly on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
Why study at North Island College? At first, North Island College opted for a distance learning model that brought the college to the people. Mobile systems and a short-lived experiment with a 160 ft former Whale Catcher ship, the Samarinda, were included in the distribution methods in an era before cable, Satellite TV, and Internet Communication.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: North Island College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in English offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Must be 18 years of age or older within the calendar year in which they are applying to study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the North Island College.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to meet the documents required at North Island College.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Must be required to have the following score:
- Students with the overall IELTS 6.5/TOEFL iBT 80/ CAEL 60 – $500
- Students with the overall IELTS 7.0/TOEFL iBT 94/CAEL 67 – $1,000
- Students with the overall IELTS 7.5/TOEFL iBT 102/CAEL 74 or above – $1,500
- Students with the overall Duolingo English Test 120 or higher – $1,000
The North Island College will provide the award of tuition fees to the outstanding deserving international students.