HKUST Business School has launched a new scholarship programme, MSc Diversity Excellence Scholarships, to support outstanding international students. This programme is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is provided for the MSc in International Management programme at HKUST Business School. International students will be awarded this scholarship worth HK$100,000 as a tuition fee waiver.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for applicants in Hong Kong.
0 (0 votes)
The School of Business and Management is the business school of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology that is 34th in QS Global Rankings. It is committed to being a leader in the academic world through excellence in teaching.
Why choose to study at HKUST Business School? HKUST Business School is a renowned educational institute for business studies that embraces an entrepreneurial spirit to stimulate innovation and drive productivity. HKUST BS provides advanced learning and knowledge in management and business studies.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship is 23:59 pm, 17th January 2022.
- University or Organization: HKUST School of Business and Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: HK$100,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign national students are eligible to make this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in International Management programme is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to HKUST MIM Program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: HKUST admission application must be submitted via the online application portal of the university. MSc in International Management applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of degree certificate
- Scanned copies of academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Proof of other professional qualifications
- Two academic referees
- Admission Requirements: Students must possess a bachelor degree qualification in a relevant field with satisfactory academic results.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
HKUST will award the selected students this scholarship of up to HK$100,000 towards the tuition fee more likely.