The Glasgow Caledonian University is now accepting applications for the Global Talent Scholarships programme for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship application can be taken by EU & international students who wish to pursue a PhD degree study at GCU. Selected students will be granted with £7,700 per year.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for EU and international applicants.
0 (0 votes)
Glasgow Caledonian University was founded in 1875 when the Glasgow School of Cookery and the West End School of Cookery merged to form Glasgow Caledonian University. There are a variety of lucrative degree programs available at the institution in a variety of subjects.
Why choose to study at Glasgow Caledonian University? Glasgow Caledonian University is a student-centered institution. GCU is well-known for its strong student support services, which allow students to be creative. More than lectures, study rooms, and internships are part of the university experience.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £7,700 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU & international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students who have applied for the PhD degree.
- UK honours degree 2:1 (or equivalent) or masters degree with research skills relevant to your chosen research project or PhD topic
- Equivalent professional qualifications and any appropriate research experience will be considered
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications for postgraduate programmes must be made via the university portal. Students can log in here to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference
- Academic and professional certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold relevant qualifications and submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: English language level of IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) with no element below 6.0.
The Glasgow Caledonian University provides the GTA scholarship worth £7,700 per year for three years. The outstanding fee balance of £8,000 is payable each year, for three years, plus a continuation fee in the fourth year, if needed.