Realize your dream of pursuing quality education in the UK by participating in the Gary Lubner Scholarship offered at the London Business School. International students can take this scholarship application towards the academic year 2022-2023.
This award is exclusively accepting applications from African national students only. Students that apply for any listed master’s degree study at LBS will be deemed eligible to receive this £42,000 award.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Get an award amount of £42,000 to study in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Ranked 2nd among business schools in Europe by the Financial Times European Business Ranking, 2019, London Business School is a business school with campuses in London and Dubai. LBS was founded in 1964 and awards post-graduate degrees.
Why choose to study at the London Business School? London Business School, with world-class and influential business experts, helps individuals benefit from numerous academic partners and other global business schools.
Application Deadline: To be considered for a scholarship, you are strongly encouraged to apply by no later than Wednesday 30 March 2022. Students can also submit their applications by 24th January 2022 to receive an early decision.
- University or Organization: London Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £42,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: African national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for Masters in Management, Global Master in Management, Masters in Analytics and Management, Masters in Financial Analysis, MBA, Masters in Finance, Executive MBA, or LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy at London Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-funded African applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application online on the university portal of the school. All eligible applicants will automatically be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application essay
- One page CV
- University transcripts
- Details of referee
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have taken a GMAT or GRE test and have attained a score of 600 or above.
- Language Requirement: The school requires a Cambridge CPE, CAE, PTE, TOEFL, or IELTS test scores if the applicants’ native language is not English.
London Business School will award the selected master’s degree students a £42,000 tuition fee remission.