Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Because of this reason, the University of Sussex is offering the Business School International Masters Awards.
The programme aims to support international applicants who will study a full-time masters‘ course at the University of Sussex Business School.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer for candidates in the UK.
2 (1 vote)
The University of Sussex is a public research university whose mission is to conduct high-quality research on real-world issues, critical global policy concerns, and business practices, as well as to develop current and future leaders who will support critical and unique thinking. It is now ranked 246 in the QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why should you study at the University of Sussex? Students at the University of Sussex can make a difference in the world. It is well-known for bringing together outstanding academics from various fields and for employing a method that yields the most effective and meaningful results. Students at Sussex are taught by some of the best university professors and researchers in the UK, all of whom are at the forefront of their fields.
Application Deadline: 1 October 2022
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All overseas fee-paying students who start a full-time Masters course at the University of Sussex Business School
- Applicants must be overseas citizens
How to Apply
- How to Apply: This is automatically awarded to all international applicants who study a full-time master’s course at the University of Sussex Business School.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students have at least an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree (or equivalent), depending on the course you are applying for.
- Language Requirement: All teaching at Sussex is in English, and you must be sufficiently fluent in English to be able to benefit from your education.
The University of Sussex will provide the award amount of £3,000 for applicants in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.