Apply for admission at York University and get a chance to fund your study with the Annie Demirjian ’77 Scholarships programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme seeks to support highly motivated students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great chance for students.
0 (0 votes)
York University also known as YorkU or simply YU is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s fourth-largest university, and it has approximately 55,700 students, 7,000 faculty and staff, and over 325,000 alumni worldwide. It has eleven faculties.
Why study at York University? Glendon is the only fully integrated bilingual Faculty of its kind in Canada and one of the only university campuses in Canada to specialize in liberal arts education. Glendon offers unique international experiences with its range of international bachelor of arts degrees and bilingual and trilingual programs.
Application Deadline: March 1
- University or Organization: York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 – $10,000
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Awarded to an incoming international student admitted to Glendon with top academic standing (85% and higher)
- Applicants must demonstrate great leadership potential and/or financial need
- Preference will be given to Francophone applicants
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, complete the Glendon International Scholarship Application and send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Official international academic transcripts submitted directly to World Education Services (WES) Canada for verification as part of the admission process
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is neither English nor French, please ensure that you meet our language proficiency requirements for admission.
York University will provide the award amount of $5,000 – $10,000 for applicants in Canada.