Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Finland? Then here is the International Scholarships Program available for you offered by Aalto University in Finland. The funding program is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The educational award is especially available for candidates coming from non-EU/EEA countries and has the motive of supporting them in pursuing an undergraduate and master’s degree program at Aalto University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
An outstanding opportunity for starting education journey in Finland
2.83 (12 votes)
Established in 1849, Aalto University is Finland’s second-largest university. It is a university in Finland whose operations showcase Finland’s experiment in higher education and ranked 55th among technology challenger universities.
Why study at Aalto University? At this university, the candidates will get many opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills. They will also have a variety of degree program with the guidance of experienced teachers.
Application Deadline: The application period for master’s programmes is 3rd January 2022 and the application period for bachelor’s programmes taught in English will start on 5 January 2022.
- University or Organization: Aalto University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters degree
- Awards: 50-100% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The program can be taken in Finland
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from non-EU/EEA countries are allowed to participate.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This opportunity is available for undertaking a master degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must receive an offer to study a degree program at the university and also be liable to pay tuition fees at Aalto University.
How to Apply
The following phases will lead the way of applying to the admission and grant as well –
- Phase 1- Enthusiastic candidates are suggested to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Phase2- While applying to the university, the applicants will be asked a question by which their liability to fees will be determined. If they seem eligible, then they will offer an option to apply for the University Grant.
- Supporting Documents: The participants need to submit an officially attested copy of an official bachelor degree certificate/diploma or a certificate of equivalent studies, an official transcript of records or an officially attested copy of it, motivation letter, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognizable university.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s home language is not English, then they have to show their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will support candidates by either covering 50% or 100% tuition fee amount from their tuition cost at the university.