Safaricom is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to be enrolled in the Safaricom Graduate Management Program. This program is available for graduate applicants based in Kenya.
The company graduate management program runs for eighteen months and is open to all individuals who have recently graduated (one year or less at the time of submitting application) with a first degree.-
Program Type: Graduate Development Program
Program Location: Kenya
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: First Degree
Safaricom internship program shows how their course of study applies to the real world and builds a valuable experience that makes them stronger candidates for jobs after graduation.
At Safaricom, they are committed to maintaining this reputation through continuously seeking to employ:
- Highly creative
- Exceptionally bright and talented people to run its business
To be eligible for Safaricom Graduate Management Program, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domicile in Kenya
- Applicants must be a recent graduate, preferably with a first degree
- Applicants must be skillful in approach
- Applicants must be highly creative and talented
- This internship is open to all fields of study
How-to-Apply: Applications for the Safaricom Graduate Management Program is done online. Please fill and submit the online application form to register your interest for the program.
Application Deadline: Not Specified