Applications are invited from international students for Presidential Scholarships 2022 to study at Texas Tech University – USA. Presidential Scholarships are awarded to entering first-time freshman who show exceptional academic ability through superior test scores and class ranking.
Annual award amounts pay one-half toward fall and one-half toward spring terms. If you are a non-resident awarded a Presidential Scholarship, you will also qualify to pay in-state tuition. To apply for Freshman scholarships you will be required to enrol for admission at the institution-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Texas Tech University
Scholarships to be taken at: Texas Tech University, USA
Scholarships Worth: Tuition Fee Cover (Amount not specified)
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic and International students
In addition to test scores and class rank, to be eligible for the Presidential Scholarship, you must be an incoming freshman, first-year college student. You must meet the following requirements throughout your TTU academic career:
- Maintain cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) as outlined on the “Terms and Conditions” tab of MyTech (see below).
- Maintain full time enrolment in a Texas Tech University academic program and accumulate at least 30 TTU hours per year (checked in May).
- Keep addresses, including email address, current on MyTech.
- Write a thank you letter to the scholarship donor when and as directed by the Texas Tech University Scholarship Office.
- Attend required donor events.
- Presidential Scholarship awardees qualify to pay in-state tuition.
- Up to 57% tuition discount (rate may change)
- Up to $4,265 in Cash Award (rate may change)
How-to-Apply: Students are considered for general scholarships with their application for admission to Texas Tech University. To increase your chances of an academic award, please apply for admission as soon as possible. Use the ApplyTexas application or CommonApp for admission and scholarship consideration.
Application Deadline: Open (All merit awards are guaranteed for students admitted by June 1)