GSK Scholarships 2022-23 for Future Health Leaders: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the GSK Scholarships 2022-23 for Future Health Leaders to be taken at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. The scholarships are to support the training and development of the next generation of global health leaders.
The scholarships are highly competitive and available to applicants intending to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc programme at the London School a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc programme at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Scholarship to be taken in: United Kingdom
Scholarship Level: Masters
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits
Subject Eligibility: Medicine
Nationality: African students
To be eligible for the GSK Scholarships 2022-23 for Future Health Leaders, applicants must:
- Be nationals of, and resident in, countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Intend to return to sub-Saharan Africa on completion of their MSc year at LSHTM
- Confirm that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed programme of study by submitting the supplementary questions form
- Meet LSHTM’s minimum English language requirements
- Hold a first degree at either a first or upper second class equivalency level.
- Hold an offer of admission for 2022-23 for one of LSHTM’s London-based MSc programmes of study.
- tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 17,633.00.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the GSK Scholarships 2022-23 for Future Health Leaders are to note that the application process has two steps.
Step 1: Submit an application for 2022-23 for a London-based MSc programme of study, as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant programme of study page.
Step 2: Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).
Application Deadline: 27 February 2022 at 23:59 GMT