Applications are invited from suitably qualified domestic and international students for the Calboonya Legacy Information Technology and Computer Science Scholarship for undergraduate students at the University of Queensland, Australia.
The scholarship was established for students who may not have the opportunity to study in the areas of computer science and information technology at the University of Queensland.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University Alumni
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $4,500
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: All Nationality
To be eligible for the Calboonya Legacy Scholarship 2022, applicants are required to meet the following:
- Is enrolled or intends to be enrolled full-time in an approved program at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- Can demonstrate financial need.
- Submits an application to the Associate Dean, by the closing date for applications.
- Will complete, or has completed, year 12 studies in the two year period prior to the year of award.
- Does not hold a scholarship that the Associate Dean considers to be similar.
The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the following criteria-
(a) evidence of financial need;
(b) personal qualities including leadership potential, community service and engagement;
(c) demonstrated academic abillity; and
(d) any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant’s future success in the information technology and/or computer science profession.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for the Calboonya Legacy Computer Science Scholarship are to submit an online application after going through the scholarship rules.
Application Deadline: 7th March 2022